Please note: This product was updated in March 2009 with the 2007 Supplement to the 2005 FDA Food Code, and reflects minor changes.
Topics covered include:
• Introduction to Food Safety
• Overview of Foodborne Microorganisms and Allergens
• Personal Hygiene
• Purchasing, Receiving, and Storage
• Preparation, Cooking, and Serving
• Facilities, Cleaning and Sanitizing, and Pest Management
• Real-world scenarios bring students inside an operation without the need for actual equipment
• An engaging mix of visual and audio learning appeals to all learning styles
• Developed by industry experts to deliver practical, relevant information
• Designed to deliver a consistent message on very complex tasks
• Helps instructors decrease lecture time and add interest to classes
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.