HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.
HACCP is a systematic approach to identify, evaluate, and control food safety hazards following seven principles:
1. Conduct a hazard analysis.
2. Determine the critical control points (CCPs).
3. Establish critical limits.
4. Establish monitoring procedures.
5. Establish corrective actions.
6. Establish verification procedures.
7. Establish record-keeping and documentation procedures. Some jurisdictions require HACCP certification training.
$299.00Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Training Program. *Not compatible with Mac* Please note, purchases for Online products are final and refunds will not be given. Learn More